The new student should follow the instructions below:
- Pay N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira only ) for EKSU admission checking via e-transact at any of the following banks: Enterprise Bank Ltd, First Bank PLC, Intercontinental PLC, GTB Bank PLC, Oceanic Bank PLC, UBA Bank PLC, WEMA Bank PLC and Zenith Bank PLC, collect eTRANZACT receipt from the bank to print the admission slip on the University website (www.eksu.edu.ng)
- Print a copy of the admission slip and pay the Acceptance Fee of N32, 000.00 (Thirty two thousand Naira only) via e-transact at any of the banks listed above.
- Obtain eTRANZACT receipt from the banks.
- Log on to the University website – www.eksu.edu.ng and click on the Acceptance Payment Link, Enter the payment code on the receipt and the JAMB Registration Number appropriate to complete the online Data registration.
- Print a copy of the admission slip and Online Data Registration and proceed to the Admissions Office of the University in Room 011 Ground Floor of OMOLAYO ADMINISTRATION BUILDING with two recent passport photographs and photocopies of all your credentials, ,namely Academic and professional qualifications (i.e. SSCE, NECO,NABTEB,ND,OND, etc). A clearance slip will be issued to you thereby for the verification of entry results. This is COMPULSORY as your Central Screening cannot be done without this clearance slip.
- Information on the date for the commencement of registration and payment of fees will be communicated in due course.
- Please note that there will be no provision for change of course.