ADVERTISEMENT FOR POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FOR 2022/2023 SANDWICH CONTACT
COLLEGE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES ADVERTISEMENT FOR POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FOR 2022/2023 SANDWICH CONTACT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes of the Ekiti State University, Ado–Ekiti (EKSU) at Ondo Anglican Grammar School, Ondo, Ondo State Outreach Centre for the 2022/2023 Academic Session with the details as follows:
- The Programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
A graduate from a recognized University with Third Class at the first degree in relevant programme may be admitted, provided the Matriculation and Departmental requirements of Ekiti State University are satisfied. A holder of a minimum of Upper Credit in the HND from a recognized institution may also be admitted.
- Sc. Ed/M. Ed in Mathematics Education
- Ed. in Adult Education with options in the following areas:
- Community Development
- Social Welfare
- Industrial Education
- Communications Arts in Adult Education
- Ed. Educational Technology
- Sc. Agricultural Education
- Ed. Business Education with options in:
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
- Sc. Technical Education in:
- Building /Woodwork Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Ed. Philosophy of Education
- Ed. Guidance and Counselling/Psychology of Education
- Ed. Language Education
- Ed. Science Education
- Ed. Curriculum and Instruction
- Ed. Educational Management
- Ed. Social Studies Education
- Ed. Tests and Measurement
- Ed. Exercise Physiology
- Ed. Organisation and Administration of Sports
- Ed. Health Education
- Ed. Human Kinetics and Sport
- Ed. Library Science
- Admission Requirements
The following constitute the minimum entry requirements into the Master’s degree programmes:
- All applicants seeking admission into any of the Master’s Degree Programme must have Five (5) Credit passes at ‘O’ Level in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- A candidate with a first degree from a recognized University having a minimum of a Second-Class Lower Division may be admitted, provided the University Matriculation and Departmental requirements are satisfied.
- A candidate with a minimum of Credit (5 on a score of 5.0) that is, a weighted average score of 60.0 in the Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized University may also, be admitted.
- Duration: Eighteen (18) Months
- Method of Application
Application fee: N17, 500.00 (Seventeen Thousand, five hundred Naira Only).
- PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Interested applicants are required to:
- Generate Remita Invoice (RRR)
- Pay through on-line options such as: ATM, PAGA etc.
- Use the Remita to download the application form
- Candidates are required to log on to apply.eksu.edu.ng
- Attach photocopies of credentials to the duly completed application form and submit at the General Office of the College of Postgraduate Studies, EKSU.
Note: EKSU graduates and non-graduates should ensure that the official Transcript of Academic Records from their respective institutions is directed/ forwarded to the address below latest six (6) weeks from the date of submission of Application for Admission Form:
College of Postgraduate Studies,
Attention: Directorate of Continuing Education Programmes,
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti,
For Further enquiries, please contact:
College of Postgraduate Studies,
Ekiti State University,
Email: [email protected]