EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO – EKITI
JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD
2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION JUPEB ADMISSION
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR JUPEB
To apply for 2022/2023 JUPEB form, follow these steps.
- Go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ADMISSION’, you will be directed to Online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing all the requirement details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER. A verification mail will be sent to you.
- After successful sign up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT Email as ‘username’ and enter password as provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application; JUPEB 2022/2023, click on ‘APPLY’
- The next page requires PAYMENT FOR JUPEB FORM, click on ‘PAY NOW’ to redirect you for payment.
- On successful payment, the application form will be opened. Attach your “I x I” coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’level result(s) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the following examinations; WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm and submit it. Print out the completed screening form which is to be submitted at JUPEB Office, Ekiti State University.