Welcome to Ekiti State University
Producing graduates adequately equipped to handle contemporary socioeconomic and environmental challenges through cutting edge research in science, technology and humanities, driven by Information and Communication Technology.
Providing high quality educational experience shaped by outstanding teaching and research that benefit cultures, societies and economies.
REVALIDATION OF STUDENTSHIP FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION The Senate of Ekiti State University,…
ADMISSION INTO PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
60TH INAUGURAL LECTURE
HOW TO PAY ACCEPTANCE OR SCHOOL FEES
- Click on “PAY” to login to remita
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for, i.e. “ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION” for Acceptance Fee.
- After Acceptance Fee Payment has been successfully made, select the Tuition fee for your respective Faculty. For example select “2020/2021 TUITION FEE: AGRIC SCIENCES (REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE” if you are in the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, otherwise select as appropriate.
- Select your course of study and the amount payable for your course of study will pop-up.
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in your Department
- Fill in your Faculty
- Fill in your Course of Study.
- Select your Level e.g. 100 Level for students admitted with UTME or 200 Level for Direct Entry Students.
- Fill your Name on Payer’s name.
- Fill your Phone Number on Payer’s Phone.
- Fill your e-mail address on Payer’s Email.
- Confirm e-mail address, (please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email address is incorrect).
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.,
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service).