METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for 2022/2023 Sandwich form, follow these steps.
- Go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ADMISSION’, you will be directed to Online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing all the requirement details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER. A verification mail will be sent to you.
- After successful sign up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT Email as ‘username’ and enter password as provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application; SANDWICH FULL TIME (OR CONTINUING EDUCATION PRORAMME) 2022/2023, click on ‘APPLY’
- The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE SANDWICH FORM (OR CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMES), click on ‘PAY NOW’ to redirect you for payment.
- On successful payment, the application form will be opened. Attach your “I x I” coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’level result(s) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the following examinations; WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm and submit it. Print out the completed screening form which is to be submitted at Irasa via Ekiti State University,
Duration of Programme
Continuing Education Degree Programmes are regular academic programmes, The First semester starts from October to January while Second semester starts from July to September.
Contact Programme for Sandwich start by April and July to September each year.
For further details, visit the Directorate for Continuing Education Programmes, Ekiti State University, Ado – Ekiti.